Sunday, April 20, 2003

cougars transvestites and hit men, oh my!

i miss human contact.

speaking of contacts, did my perscription change majorly. my eyes get worse every time i go back there. but the good thing is that now i have contacts that i can actually see out of, and my glasses are still good. maybe it's because i spend so much damn time on the computer. or maybe i'm just going blind. very slowly. oh well.

i ended up spending the night at alex's last night. apparently i was supposed to anyway, but i just get so damn confused unless you tell me specifically what the hell you want me to do. but it's ok it was better that i stayed. one: broke and got the ben folds live cd, which i've wanted since kyle made me listen to it. i see a trend: listen to one of kyle's cds, and buy it shortly after that. i have $12 to my name. it's ok ben folds live was well worth it.

we watched the birdcage (it was on tv), then road to perdition (after which i decided that i should write a book on movie symbolism. eg: never paint a whole room in your house white), then the dangerous lives of alter boys. that one started out all cute, but turned twisted about half an hour into it. all and all the twisted-ness was pretty good, except for that twisted slut. that was not cool.

i woke up this morning like at 9:30 and played with milo for about 45 minutes before getting ready to go home. i didn't end up leaving until 11, but it was fun.

got back from lunch at my gram's a while ago. and so here i am now, with nothing to do again.

reasons for me not to go to prom:
dancing.
formalwear.
teenagers. a lot of them.
bad music.
overlypriced prom tickets (or invitations or whatever the hell you call them).
couples.
and last but certainly not least, my brother. is going to prom.

so this is what people have to overcome if they want to see me at prom. there. i set the challenge out for you.

i feel like falling asleep again. symptoms of the week: i can't eat. again. like the whole november/december thing. shit it is coming back again. damn me. i think i blanked out again when i was driving home this morning. it was damn weird.

i feel like getting away, but not actually going anywhere. it's just whatever's going on in my head. it's always whatever's going on in my head. that's ok, at least if it would let me get to sleep more than one day a week. maybe i can get some sleeping pills. or just whatever allergy crap that knocks me out. mmm that stuff is nice.

movie moral #1: don't kill people.

movie moral #2: don't fuck around with cougars. even if you do have angeldust.

ah drugs. they should just legalize them already.

ok randomness #52: when the hell did people catch onto blogs? or a better question would be, why the hell now? i mean yeah, blogs are more publicized now, but i seem to remember the whole "blogs are stupid" mantra going around with conviction. shit people looked at me like i was even more of a freak when i got my first one february 2002. and even then i'd been out of the loop for 2 years or so. whatever.

i hate the stereotype of me. i saw it again last week with butler. adults should just leave me alone to be me. same with everyone.

i really have to stop now. i'm trying not to cuss as much as i usually do, and it's not working very well.

is it just me, or did reality just throw me out last week...

No comments: