Tuesday, April 29, 2003

does it look like i give a fuck?

bah. you know what i hate? spam. it really really pisses me off when i get spam at my yahoo account. mostly because yahoo has a crap system for blocking emails. regular spammers i can usually just block, but the stupid people who use my address as their sending address, or this one INVALID_ADDRESS@ .SYNTAX-ERROR. that really pisses me off. and i can't block that last one, 'cause it's not a real address. DAMN YOU SPAMMERS!

i keep getting this spam - mail order russian brides. i was tempted to forward it to daivd...

we had our assembly performance in guitar today. i don't know how it turned out, if they could hear us. as it is i could only hear myself, jess, and dorothy when we were all playing together. bah. oh well last time i'll ever have to do that.

got my prom ticket/invitation today. or rather my mom did. i was gonna wait till thursday that way i could still have an out, but this way i can't not go. which brings up a whole nother argument between kyle and alex: who am i going to dinner with. i'm thinking of staying completely clear of this one, and let them fight it out. i don't think i can handle someone making me cry again...

oh! (wow i just realized i never use exclamation points... it doesn't seem like me...) crazy pregnant lady isn't pregnant anymore. had her little girl this morning. which means we won't have to deal with her anymore, makes my life easier, and it means that my mom is subbing for us now til the end of school. rock on.

speaking of spam, if you ever email me from reading this blog, could you please put the subject as something like "hey kristin" or something, 'cause if i don't recognize your email, i block it. i don't even bother opening the email anymore. if any of my friends are emailing me, use my yahoo account. thanks.

oh so much drama going on with prom.

i've been spending a lot of time the past couple of days uploading/typing up all the stuff we did in compsci this year to my site. it really rocks for the kids who're in compsci next year, 'cause i'm putting all the notes, papers, and homework that he made us do up on the site. and i don't think he cares about them using it.

tired tired tired of school. today was seniors' last day. tomorrow they start their exams and then they're done. lucky bastards. now there'll only be four people in my guitar class and seven in my compsci class. next week juniors get to start off-campus lunch. which is apparently a big thing. i probably won't go off campus... it wouldn't be very good if i got back late for sixth period with my mom subbing for us.

there was a big, loud, other post that i was thinking of doing today. but as it is, today was a pretty good day, and i'm not all that pissed off right now, so i'll save it for... tomorrow maybe.

No comments: