Monday, January 06, 2003

now i remember why i surf the web

now this is definitely something i can get with:

1) I don't care what you believe. Embrace whatever blows your dress up. But don't rub my face in YOUR beliefs if I disagree with them. Always ask yourself this question: Who died and made ME Pope?

2) I don't give a dead rat's ass about your religion, your race, your sexual preference or your dietary habits. Please grant me the same grace about mine.

3) Don't EVER attempt to legislate morality. It won't work, because most people are immoral by nature. Gambling, drinking and prostitution will ALWAYS be around because people like to gamble, get drunk and fuck. You can pass ten gazillion laws against vice, but people will continue to gamble, get drunk and fuck. That's because THEY ARE PEOPLE, and YOU are a puritan asshole from another planet if you believe that you can stop it.

4) Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. That way, the water is calm and all is right with the world. If you insist on shattering my sphere of serenity and FUCKING WITH ME over your whiny little ideas of how I should live MY life to suit YOU, you may either shut up and kiss my Cracker ass, or be prepared doctor your own goddam Louisville Slugger-induced hematomas and sucking gunshot wounds to the chest. Butthead.

5) My money belongs to ME, not the homeless, not the downtrodden, not the needy, not the IRS and damn surely not YOU. It's MY fucking money. You want money? Go earn your own.


i think that might be a site that i'll visit often: Gut Rumbles.

maybe it's me. maybe it's that my head still hurts and my hypochondriac self is thinking "maybe there's a tumor in my head". maybe it's that i feel like shit for yet another day. fuck this is getting old.

No comments: