Tuesday, January 21, 2003

pain killers sound good right now

so first thing's first: go over to zander's and help him with his history project. it's just a little poll people, just two clicks of a mouse and that's it. come on. we all know how much school sucks. especially history (well i don't know about you but history is right up there with english for me). so help a fellow private-school-attending person out, ok? ok.

so i got the wilson off today (the wire on your braces that you have to wear a rubber band with), and it feels so much better. not as great as when i got the expander (rme for all you people who are into ortho-jargon) off, but nice just the same. and they put a thicker wire on top, which means i'm gonna be in serious pain for the next week. but that's ok... because i only have 10 months to go! well, hopefully only ten months. they always seem really surprised though when i go in for my appts., which scares me a little... but also makes me really happy because i will have nice pretty teeth!

oh oh let me rant. i don't have any homework tonight (a shocker) so i can go off here... so when i was in second grade, i went in to the dentist for a regular checkup and all. they took x-rays of my teeth, which they sometimes do, and low and behold, they found that i had an extra tooth growing right in the middle of my 2 front teeth. yeah i know weird (no the really weird thing is that my cousin had that extra tooth too...). so anyway this extra tooth that was growing in the middle of the other 2 was pushing my right front tooth a lot. think 90 degrees from the nice straight way teeth are supposed to be. so they took out the extra tooth (in the process taking out my 2 front teeth, man am i glad my friends weren't as cruel to me then as they were later on), and that was that. well my left-front tooth grew in fine, but my right one had that whole 90 degree thing going on. so they said "hey just push your tooth with your tongue as it's coming in, and it'll turn." so that's what i did, and it did turn. by the time it was fully, um, "grown in" (hey i know what i'm talking about), it had gone from 90 degrees to around 45. still pretty bad, but not as bad as before. and that was like 2nd to 3rd grade. fun. i just got braces on november 2001, and shit if i haven't done everything that the ortho people have told me. if we're spending $2000+ on braces, well hell i'm not going to fuck them up in any way.

long story a bit longer, my teeth are insanely straighter than before. hmmm... insanely... yeah i can get how i hate structured english so much.

bah ha, that's all. i think. so yeah. drop by zander's if you haven't already.

No comments: