Friday, November 29, 2002

'cause your his cheeseburger

so thanksgiving was pretty typical. pretty much the same relatives came over to my gram's, and we had lunch. i was feeling abnormally antisocial (and claustrophobic), and i think pretty much everybody there could tell. they sounded more pissed off at me than concerned... but as it is i like my mom's side of the family better... even if they are mentally unstable (and i'm not kidding on this one). my dad's side of the family (minus 3 cousins and a few great-aunts and uncles) drives me insane to the point that i have to leave the room... which is what i did yesterday. it really helps that i live two seconds away from my grandparent's house. just a little "um i'm gonna go get something at the house" and not come back for half an hour helps to calm me down.

so yeah yesterday was not the best. it probably could've been a lot worse. i meant to post something on the lines of what i was thankful for... but i never got to it. i couldn't really do anything yesterday. i didn't really do anything today. i want to go see "they" at 7:30 at villa linda south, but who knows if i'll actually do it. i'm just waiting around for something to happen. i'm waiting for the flickerstick cd, but right now i'm at the point that i'd go and buy it from whatever cd place has it. that will be my goal for tomorrow: go into santa, try to find the cd, get myself a much needed pair of jeans and whatever other sale clothes item i can find, and go see a movie (if i don't do it tonight).

things are getting worse. today i got a potential-offer-that-i-can't-refuse, and i might just take it.

i need you right now, but you're nowhere in sight. why can't you ever be here when i need you?

No comments: