Wednesday, November 06, 2002

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

ok so yesterday's comment was over the top. i really meant it at the time, but thinking back on it, i know that it really wasn't a nice thing to say... even if i do feel like saying it to that person often. well, the past week, but i think i've been overly moody and such, you know with the drama thing and all. i mean, 6 days people. 6 days of rehearsal and we haven't even gotten through the show once. ah but that's something that i'm not going to worry about now.

so yeah. seventeen. i can get into R rated movies now... without having to get laura to pay for me. AAAHHH my wrist really hurts right now but i'm determined to keep blogging. so yeah it's scary... to think that in one year i'll be 18... that's just crazy. wow i really need to use better vocabulary... i just noticed, have i been spelling scary wrong for the past year?? is that how you spell it? wow so much for using a dictionary.

so the surprise of the night: I GOT A FLICKERSTICK T-SHIRT! and here's the kicker... guess who it's from... chris!!!!! that totally caught me offguard... but in a good way. i don't know what i'm gonna do/say about that, but i suppose i'll write him an email and thank him continuously for it. sorta makes me feel bad that i didn't get him anything for his birthday... but then again he is the older one, he's supposed to be more mature than me. i still have a couple more years. oh well i can't think about that anymore, it's just... too broad of a topic for me to get into.

so yeah. birthdays. pretty nice. i still love when alex gives me little notes to cheer me up... the birthday note/card was priceless. made me so happy this morning. of course she always makes me happy. except when she's sad, when she's sad it makes me sad. a sad alex is not a good thing. most people will agree with me on that.

so yeah i've found a couple of blogs that i've been reading regularly. one i've already mentioned before. definitely a must read. and the other one is pretty good too. of course, i'm biased... he's got a link to wwdn and he talks about startrek theory. ah gotta love it. so yeah... adding them to the blogs on the left of the screen. that way i won't have to type in the address every time, just point and click. that's how i get around the net... i do enough typing here on the blog.

bah. i'm all out of interesting things to say. of course i could go on and on and on about green jello... ah speech class, such a joke.

but anyway... since i'm too lazy to write you guys emails tonight, i'll just say this generally:

I LOVE YOU!

there alex, that phrase deserves more than 12 point, doesn't it?

bye now.

No comments: