Monday, November 04, 2002

i know who i want to take me home

so we saw jackass:the movie. i'll just leave it at that. still want to go see the ring, though.

bah now it's monday night, and i have to do my english homework that i didn't do yesterday. oh yeah and

THEY FIXED ME! went into hernandez' office after the movie and they fixed the wire, so now my tooth doesn't hurt anymore when i drink cold things! ah the pain was horrible horrible horrible but now it's ok. yay for people who know what they're doing! i really am an abnormal child... i don't like to talk on the phone, i don't like to drive, i don't like to just go out and party, and i actually like having braces.

wow i don't know if my parents should be proud or really concerned...

i think my car's about to die... it's really scaring me... i hope my dad gets the papers signed so i can have the other car. just think how much i'm not gonna want to drive if the '88 dies on me.

ah well i'm actually going to do english when i get off.

no really, i am.

No comments: