Wednesday, November 27, 2002

don't hire me as a babysitter

so my mom stepped out for like an hour so far, and left me with my little 5 year old genius cousin. he's everywhere. learning to read, so of course he has to read everything to me. they cut his hair... he doesn't like it short (and neither do i). he is definitely a genius.

so i love the science channel. that and desserts with jaques torres. ah the food network.

so i'm debating calling ALL of the cd places in santa and seeing if any of them has the flickerstick cd. i know i ordered it from borders, but i don't think they'll mind all that much if i get it somewhere else.

so i have absolutely no plans for this break. none at all. he is going to take my car... and they're going to let him. BAH! thank god ruben's here too, or else i think i'd go totally insane.

well children, i must be off. not that i have anything to do, but i just remembered... they might be trying to call me to say that they got the cd in!

No comments: